MASSAGE THERAPY FOR ALL
Relax muscles, heal from injuries, improve circulation, and sooth your soul with massage at AHFC and massage. Abundant Health has licensed massage therapists on staff in Bozeman with experience providing critical massage therapy to patients of all medical and physical backgrounds.
Your body deserves the best care, and that is why we offer tailored services and techniques to meet your needs. Myofascial release, deep tissue massage, sports massage, post injury massage, pre-natal massage…there are a variety of reasons why you will want to be here on our table.
You may be wanting relief from acute muscle spasms, car accidents, sports injury, or you may be looking to make body work a part of your proactive wellness routine. AHFC and massage offers the convenience of online booking, discount packaging as well as gift certificates.
MEET THE MASSAGE THERAPISTS
VICTORIA BENTLEY, LMT
Your massage is tailored to you and your needs. A fusion of techniques are available for you, inclusive of deep tissue, Swedish, sports, Myofascial Release and an expertise in body awareness, kinesiology and physiology. Being trained at the Boulder College of Massage Therapy in Colorado, the program offered a comprehensive and wholistic background in body work. This coupled with my experience, Pilates (Master Pilates Instructor) and personal training background give you a very unique, complete, and specific body work experience. It is my honor to support you in and on your journey to optimal health and vibrancy.
I am a passionate Mom (my son being a life inspiration), Master Pilates Instructor/Personal Trainer, Licensed Massage Therapist and Health Coach, who finds joy working with all my clients. My start was New York, New York, Colorado, and Dallas, TX. Montana had been a part of my life since my teen years, and in 2002, it became my home. In addition to being a licensed massage therapist, I received a degree in Psychology, and later pursued a comprehensive certification in Classical Pilates.
JOIN THE ABUNDANT TEAM
HOW MASSAGES HELPS
Massages could be your source of relief from specific illnesses. Additionally, receiving massages from a trained practitioner can help with;
- REDUCING STRESS – Massage induces a state of relaxation and healing that ‘de-stresses’ your entire person. Massages can relieve emotional stress, physical stress and stress-related disorders like tension headaches.
- IMPROVING PHYSICAL FITNESS – If you’re a professional athlete or someone who just loves to exercise, massages can help soothe the muscle tension/soreness that comes with intense physical activity; all the while preventing injuries and boosting your performance.
- BOOSTING YOUR IMMUNE SYSTEM – In relieving stress, massage therapy acts as an immune booster. Recent studies have also shown that massages directly enhance the activity of specific immune cells called Natural Killer cells. Natural Killer cells are actively involved in fighting off viral diseases.
- IMPROVING YOUR MENTAL WELL BEING – The relaxing feeling from a good massage not only de-stresses you it also helps with anxiety and depression. There’s now scientific evidence to show that massage therapy directly addresses symptoms of anxiety, stress and depression.
- PAIN MANAGEMENT – Massage can play a crucial role in pain management, inclusive of pain from arthritis, myalgias, or chronic situations.
Healing of injured tissues requires an adequate amount of nutrients and oxygen supplied by proper blood flow. Massage helps promote proper circulation and stimulation, to help promote the body’s natural healing mechanisms. By improving blood circulation in and around injured muscles, ligaments, and tendons, massage from a licensed massage therapist in Bozeman can help your body recover faster after an injury.
Post-injury massages are particularly effective in cases of acute pain, muscle tightness, abnormal scar formation and contractures following an injury. Whether for strains, sprains, or muscle tears, post-injury massages accelerate the healing process, so you recover faster, better, with less pain and reduced scar tissue.
BOZEMAN’S BEST MASSAGE
CLICK BELOW TO