MEET THE MASSAGE THERAPISTS
DANNI MACKENZIE, LMT
Danni MacKenzie, a licensed massage therapist and certified yoga instructor. After receiving her bachelors degree at Central Washington University Danni moved to Montana and obtained her license in massage therapy in 2021 and shortly after, completed her 200 hour yoga teacher training both here in Bozeman, MT.
Danni’s massage style is productive, therapeutic and relaxing to the nervous system. Intentionally helping the body relieve stress through slow, deep myofascial work, customizing with different modalities for each individual’s experience and needs.
Outside of massage, Danni is either taking or teaching yoga classes, hiking through montana mountains and soaking up the sun on her paddle board on summer days.
Danni looks forward to being apart of your wellness journey!
BRENNA DWYER, LMT
Playing big in Montana’s great outdoors with my black lab Saint and my AQHA/APHA mare Frankie, and professionally training dogs is where you find me outside of the office. Being a serious competitor in reining, cow horse and ranch versatility, I recently earned the opportunity to compete in the 2022 Run for a Million Rookie Championship in Las Vegas, NV. I look forward to future competitions and Frankie and I brining out the best in each other.
MASSAGE THERAPY FOR ALL
Relax muscles, heal from injuries, improve circulation, and sooth your soul with massage at AHFC and massage. Abundant Health has licensed massage therapists on staff in Bozeman with experience providing critical massage therapy to patients of all medical and physical backgrounds.
Your body deserves the best care, and that is why we offer tailored services and techniques to meet your needs. Myofascial release, deep tissue massage, sports massage, post injury massage, pre-natal massage…there are a variety of reasons why you will want to be here on our table.
You may be wanting relief from acute muscle spasms, car accidents, sports injury, or you may be looking to make body work a part of your proactive wellness routine. AHFC and massage offers the convenience of online booking, discount packaging as well as gift certificates.
JOIN THE ABUNDANT TEAM
HOW MASSAGES HELPS
Massages could be your source of relief from specific illnesses. Additionally, receiving massages from a trained practitioner can help with;
- REDUCING STRESS – Massage induces a state of relaxation and healing that ‘de-stresses’ your entire person. Massages can relieve emotional stress, physical stress and stress-related disorders like tension headaches.
- IMPROVING PHYSICAL FITNESS – If you’re a professional athlete or someone who just loves to exercise, massages can help soothe the muscle tension/soreness that comes with intense physical activity; all the while preventing injuries and boosting your performance.
- BOOSTING YOUR IMMUNE SYSTEM – In relieving stress, massage therapy acts as an immune booster. Recent studies have also shown that massages directly enhance the activity of specific immune cells called Natural Killer cells. Natural Killer cells are actively involved in fighting off viral diseases.
- IMPROVING YOUR MENTAL WELL BEING – The relaxing feeling from a good massage not only de-stresses you it also helps with anxiety and depression. There’s now scientific evidence to show that massage therapy directly addresses symptoms of anxiety, stress and depression.
- PAIN MANAGEMENT – Massage can play a crucial role in pain management, inclusive of pain from arthritis, myalgias, or chronic situations.
Healing of injured tissues requires an adequate amount of nutrients and oxygen supplied by proper blood flow. Massage helps promote proper circulation and stimulation, to help promote the body’s natural healing mechanisms. By improving blood circulation in and around injured muscles, ligaments, and tendons, massage from a licensed massage therapist in Bozeman can help your body recover faster after an injury.
Post-injury massages are particularly effective in cases of acute pain, muscle tightness, abnormal scar formation and contractures following an injury. Whether for strains, sprains, or muscle tears, post-injury massages accelerate the healing process, so you recover faster, better, with less pain and reduced scar tissue.
BOZEMAN’S BEST MASSAGE
CLICK BELOW TO